Carbon Verification Service verifies Greenhouse Gas Emission Reports and Corporate Social Responsibility Reports
Specific verification and assurance services we provide are:
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report (CSR)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- GHG Protocol
- Carbon and Water Footprint audits
- Supply Chain Sustainability audits
- Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI)
- Executive Order 13514 (E.O. 13514)
- California GHG Inventory
Carbon Verification Service provides these assurance services throughout the US and internationally, with staff located in New York, Baltimore, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- We provide verification and assurance services only. We do not provide consulting services to prevent actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
- Carbon Verification Service is an AccountAbility-licensed assurance provider for the AA1000APS and AA1000AS standards (License No. 000-207).
- Carbon Verification Service and its staff are accredited by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- We are accredited to verify: stationary fuel combustion, electric power entity transactions, transportation fuel transactions, natural gas suppliers, CO2 suppliers, process emissions from cement, lime, glass, iron and steel, pulp and paper manufacturing, electric generating units, oil and gas systems and petroleum refineries.
- We do not verify or validate greenhouse gas emission offset projects.
Carbon Verification Service customers include:
- Financial service firms
- Wholesale power marketers
- Retail electricity providers
- Industrial gas manufacturers
- Power plants (fossil fuel-fired and renewable)
- Mining operations
- Government agencies
- General stationary combustion facilities